[moneytalks] Re: Beta: Problem with quarterly recurring postings when weekend action set to "previous

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:24:56 -0400

Steve:

This is fine. Essentially we are adding 3 months to the date of the
transaction. If the date is on the first or second, you get the next
week day behavior you described, since the recurring transaction would
roll back in to the previous month.

Rob Meredith

>>> steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/01/06 11:18AM >>>
Hello MT folks,

Set up the base date of October 1, 2006.

Make it a quarterly recurring transaction, set weekend action to
previous
weekday, and project. (I projected through 2012.)

Notice the Monday, April 2, 2007 projection. Should be Friday, March
30,
2007.

The Monday, July 2, 2007 should be Friday, June 29, 2007. Etc.

Essentially, it is using the "next weekday" button, not the
"previous".

Steve

"I purr, therefore I am"
-- Descates