[moneytalks] Re: An observation with the ctrl+t "new transaction" command

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:37:15 -0500

Steve:

Do you have a screen reader running as well? If so, try it without the screen
reader.

Rob

>>> steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/14/08 10:47PM >>>
It seems, almost all the time, when I start MT, and do a ctrl+t command, the
at&t Mike voice doesn't speak the editing field saying "payee".  But on all
subsequent ctrl+t commands it does.
So after my first ctrl+t, when I usually get silence, I can hit escape, then
another ctrl+t, and now it will say "payee".

Sometimes the first ctrl+t does say "payee", though.
Any observations?  Not a big deal, but can this be addressed easily?

Steve