[molions] Re: Test

  • From: "Missouri Lions" <missourilions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:51:07 -0500

Fellow Lions,

I did send out the meeting notice and agenda today for the October Council
Meeting on Saturday, October 25, at the Warrenton Lions Club Hall in Warrenton,
MO.  A block of rooms is being held until September 26 at the Holiday Inn
Express in Warrenton  at a rate of $115 plus tax.  You can call the hotel at
636-456-2220 and tell them you are with the Missouri Lions to make your
reservation. (I have made reservations only for Directors, Governors, Council
Chair and Parliamentarian).

Lion Brenda

Brenda Weider

Office Administrator