[molions] Re: Service Project - Lions Convention

  • From: Pam <typamed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:54:32 -0500

My son goes to SEMO and it's mother's weekend at his fraternity. i have no
schedule as of yet, but as soon as i get it i have no problem helping man the
table for you.

thanks so much and i will let you know if these boys ever get organized!

Lion Pam Manuel
Pacific Lions Club

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 23, 2015, at 11:29 AM, Taylor, Lauralee <lhtaylor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

MO Lions:

Please don’t forget about our Service Project at the State Lions Convention
next week Friday and Saturday, May 1 & 2, 2015 in Cape Girardeau!

We will be writing notes/letters/Thank you cards to our Military Men and
Women.

(Those of you who have responded to me, please don’t forget to bring the
cards you have.)

I have already over 200 blank cards ready for you to write to our soldiers!!!

I need your help on Saturday, May 2 to work at the table:
8:00 – 9:00
9:00 – 10:00
10:00 – 11:00
11:00 – 12:00
Close for luncheon
1:00 – 2:00
2:00 – 3:00
Can you spare 1 hour???
Please let me know if you can help!!

Exhibitors and Pin Traders will be in the Lewis/Clark room next to Expedition
Hall in the Plaza Conference Center.

MO LIONS – Can we do it??? YES WE CAN!!!

**Ladies and Gents – Don’t forget to bring your ‘Derby Hats’ for the Derby
Party on Saturday afternoon!!!

Lion Laurie Taylor
Cape Evening Lions Club
lhtaylor@xxxxxxxx