[molions] Scam E-mail

  • From: J Y <j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 12:02:34 -0500

Fellow Lions
I just received an E-mail that claims to be from a past president of an English
Lions Club. I don't know if that club actually exists. He references a British
clothing company that is real.
The sender addressed me as PDG J. Y. and offered me "employment" which would
involve cashing checks from American customers and then sending the proceeds on
to England. This is a WELL KNOWN SCAM. The checks bounce and the sucker is out
the money that was forwarded.
DON'T BE FOOLED!
I have reported this to gmail and to Lions International.

J. Y.

J. Y. Miller
http:www//jymiller.net
j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

molions mailing list. To subscribe/unsubscribe or for info send E-mail to
j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx