[molions] HO HO HO Reminders

  • From: "Eugene C. Taylor" <LionPinkFloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MOLIONS" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 11:42:36 -0600

Lions, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season. Lion Kimberly
and I are traveling visiting relatives and having a great time, even if it's
cold, cold, cold. I hope everyone has had a successful year participating
with their LIONS club. It's kind of special to be a LION this time of year
and realize just how many people we help throughout the world thru our
efforts.  Just saw a note from PDG Lion Ron Koppelman Jr. he hopes to see
more members help him identify youths that can and want to be part of our
All State Band. The Athletic Committee is working to make it another
successful project this year.  If you haven't signed up for the Mid-Winter
Forum (Feb 8th, 2014) or if you have a LION that you'd like to see attend
the Forum, now is the time to make that happen. We have an incredible
training experience at an incredible venue that will be as much fun as can
be had. The deadlines on all of these activities are rapidly approaching,
don't wait any longer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my LIONS family.

PDG Lion Eugene

Eugene C. Taylor

15 Goode Dr, Fenton MO 63026

(Cell) 314-660-1337

(Home) 636-717-0626

Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach

Learner | Arranger | Positivity | Communication | Individualization