[molions] Bruce Martin Henderson

  • From: "J.Y. Miller" <j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 15:49:43 +0000 (UTC)

Posted as requested. NOTE: All members of the list can post to the list. While
I am happy to relay messages, it is not necessary to send them to me first. You
can just post to molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
J.
Y.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi  PDG J. Y, Lion Becky Henderson ask me to contact you to see if you get the
word out for her about the lost of you Bruce Martin Henderson.  Thank, PDG Lion
Rick Nault
Obituary for Bruce Martin Henderson

Henderson, Bruce Martin, Saturday, June 6, 2015. Beloved husband of Lisa (nee
Espy) Henderson; dear father and father-in-law of Jason (Jennifer), Andrew
(Angela), Travis (Hannah) and Joseph (Karley) Henderson; dear grandfather of
Connor, Preston, Mason, Liam, Thymely, Hugo and Adalynn; dear son of Becky and
the late Wayne Henderson; dear brother and brother-in-law of Chuck (Pat)
Henderson, Jane Kopecky, Bob (Pam) Henderson and Jim (Sharlene) Henderson; dear
son-in-law of Rich and Judy Espy; dear brother-in-law of Jerry and Sue
Harrington; our dear nephew, uncle, cousin and friend.
Bruce served 4 years as a Marine and then began his career at Dynamic Sales. He
later became an associate and youth pastor. He enjoyed working with teens
through scouting, wrestling, and church. He also loved to hike, camp, and ride
motorcycles.
Visitation 4-8 p.m. Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at Hutchens Mortuary & Cremation
Center, 675 Graham Rd., Florissant. Funeral Service 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, June
10, 2015 at First Presbyterian Church of Ferguson, 401 Darst Rd, Ferguson, MO
63135, with visitation from 10:00 a.m. until time of service. Interment with
honors at Oak Grove Cemetery. Memorials to World Vision, P.O. Box 9716, Federal
Way, WA 98063 appreciated.

To send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Bruce Martin Henderson
please visit ou
J. Y. Miller j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        http://www.jymiller.net