[molions] Auction - Meeting Update

  • From: Brad Baker <midsouthlions@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MO LIONS Network <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:55:09 -0500

Fellow Lions and Friends: MY APOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MULTIPLE TIMES!
The auction and quarterly meeting is just one week from now. We are still
receiving items for the auction, but as always, could use more..large and
small. We have sold about 75 tickets for the event. We'd love to have more
bidders (you don't need a ticket to bid, just a bid number) and if you
absolutely cannot make it next weekend, we would welcome you to bid by phone or
proxy. Call me if you need details on how to bid remotely.
Here are some of the live auction items so far, listed in tentatively the order
we'll sell them:
1 Dinner for 2 at Capriccio in the Peabody - $150 2 Framed Lion puzzle that
inspired The Crusader - $150 3 Predator 3100 Pressure Washer - $475 4 Tundra
Yeti Cooler - $480 5 Golf with the CEO at TPC Southwind on Tuesday, August 11
at 10 am - $385 (if you beat me, I'll match your bid up to $250) 6 Six Nights
in the French Quarter New Orleans (Dec 26-Jan 1) including tickets to the
Aquarium of the Americas, WWII Museum and Cafe Du Monde - $1,200 7 Fund a Need
- We'll accept your one-time donations to help us wipe out the 80 person
waiting list 8 Liberty Bowl Package (4 Game tickets SEC vs Big 12, 4 pre-game
lunch tickets, one premium parking pass) - $520 9 NW Arkansas Guided Trout
Fishing Trip - $1,00010 Smuckers Basket of products (it's so heavy I can barely
lift it) - $15011 Storm Cat Portable 800 Watt Generator - $17512 Riley Art
Glass Piece (see photo below for a sample, not necessarily the actual piece)
Each piece is hand blown and uniquely crafted

13 Weekend at the Hilton Memphis - $300
The following people have reservations or purchased tickets for the auction:
Germantown Lions Club (8)University Heights Lions Club (8)Hamilton Eye Surgery
Center (16)Dr. Chris Fleming (8)Dr. Natalie Kerr (8)Dr. Matt Wilson (8)Dr. Tom
O'Donnell (2)Bill & Jenny Freeman (2)James WilkersonHenry Lamb (2)Walt & Karen
Hamer (2)Bill & Peg Johnston (2)
Tom Epperson (4)The Mastins (3)Scott Shelhamer (2) 76 total
If you are not on this list and plan to EAT, please call the office
888-546-6042 ext 13 and let us know ASAP.
And the following people have made reservations at the Hilton Memphis:
Baker, BradCollier, JohnCrapo, GregEpperson, ThomasFreeman, BillHamer,
WalterJenkins, HowardJohnston, BillLamb, HenryMosher, JennieNorris,
BillPerkins, LauraRich, LeannaRitter, ArtWebber, Matt
If you need a room and are not shown on this list, you should contact the
Hilton today at 901-684-6664
I am very much looking forward to seeing you all next weekend. Thanks for your
continued support of Mid-South Lions.
TOgether in service,
Brad

JPEG image