[modeleng] more pdf....

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:39:51 +0100

Gents
To the dismay, of the "household authorities " (who want me to get from
behind that "cursed" screen!) i have
uploaded some more files!
this time they can be found on the "Files and Books" page (1) and all
have to do with electrics,
and as you will see they are all clearly marked with a fancy "new!" sign...

AC machinery, Kapp 1889
DC and AC machinery, Morecroft 1914
DC motor and generator troubles, Gandy & Schacht 1920
Dynamo electric machinery, Sheldon & Mason 1904
Electrical machinery, Croft 1917
Inventions and research Nikola Tesla, Martin 1894
Original papers on Comercial dynamo design, Waters 1911
Practical calc.of dynamo electric machines, Wiener 1902
The management of electrical machinery, Crocker & Wheeler 1906
The ventilation of electrical machinery, Murdoch 1911

Cyclopedia of applied electricity Vol1 1909
Cyclopedia of applied electricity Vol2 1909
Cyclopedia of applied electricity Vol3 1909
Cyclopedia of applied electricity Vol4 1909
Cyclopedia of applied electricity Vol5 1909
Cyclopedia of applied electricity Vol6 1909

There is a link after this last one (_*Problems_in_AC_machines_Lyon_1914
*__*)

*_but the link is dead, and I know about it. It will be fixed!

Cheers

www.steammechanic.net