[modeleng] Re: modeleng Digest V3 #318

  • From: Edward <ebme@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:47:39 +0000

At 07:02 26/12/2006, you wrote:
Harry,

BSB (brass) taps & dies (55 degree) are availabe from
<http://www.drill-service.co.uk/>Drill Service, see
http://www.drill-service.co.uk/threading-tools/BSB-Taps-and-Dies.htm

BSC (cycle) taps & dies (60 degree) are available from
<http://www.rdgtools.co.uk/>RDG tools, see
http://www.rdgtools.co.uk/acatalog/BSCY___CYCLE___26TPI_TAPS_AND_DIES.html

HTH

Edward