[modeleng] humbrol dope

  • From: Kenneth Swales <kenwillowbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:09:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

Not exactly engineering but still part of modelling.

I have started to put the finishing touches to my
Clayton 2" scale waggon.  I have just put the linen
top to the cab and thought all I had to do was go and
buy some Humbrol Dope.

Unfortunately they don't appear to make it any more
(last time I used it must 30 years ago).

Does any one know what you can use instead of Humbrol
Dope to tension the top.

Note I keep stating Humbrol Dope in case any one thiks
I definitely going of topic.

Ken