[modeleng] Re: boats

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:20:02 +0100

Have you checked out the "Model Boats" magazine Julian, as I got a copy for
Tel a while back that had full plans for a complete scratch build, including
the wooden hull as I recall. Although I am not sure who publishes it, this
link is to a subscription site which has special offer with a free kit
building issue :-

http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazine/hobbies-leisure/model-making/model-boats?affiliate=P-BMY?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=3pm_3pm-publishing_medium-titles---a-to-m---broad&utm_term=magazines-about-model-boats

TonyW.