[modeleng] Re: Xlist Plans

  • From: "John Rippengal" <j.rippengal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 07:43:24 +0200

Thanks Ian. However after 5 weeks I asked about my order and they said oh
yes it's at the printers. After 8 weeks on 28th December I asked if they had
now posted it. On 31st Dec I got an automated message saying they were
closing down until 10th Jan. No reply to my message.
I'm having to make alternative plans and just want my money back. Don't
think it's very likely though.
John Rippengal.