[modeleng] Re: Wonder if "we" have a use for this?

  • From: "Clifton" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 17:41:49 +0100

Hi Alan and All,

Basically looks like two pack Silicon Rubber in a handy pack.
Probably a very expensive way to buy it.

I have used it for some time for making moulds from which to cast repetitive
fibreglass bits for some of my electric powered locos. Dummy leaf springs,
dummy brake blocks, carriage roof vents and I have even made handlamps for
my steam locos.

It is available from some of the better Craft shops.

Clif