[modeleng] Re: Wobblers

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:25:13 -0000

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the explanation, it hadn't occurred to me that this type of edge
finder is used stationary.  I guess the thing to do is try it in four
positions, which would soon show up any run-out in the chuck.

Anyway you've got me interested now, and I'll see what's available on this
side of the pond.

Cheers
Ron