[modeleng] Re: Whitworth telescope and microscope threads

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:19:29 +0100

Hi George,
Yes, I saw the results of a scan through the list.
At least it shows that their system strips out anything, and presumably that
includes possible virus's.

Yes please, send it to me direct.
 I will add the data to my website.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.