[modeleng] What tooling required

  • From: john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 15:11:58 +0100 (CET)

A happy new year to all.

While on the subject of ability and the amount of tooling required,When i was
apprentice i was told of new starters who on their first day brought alots of
tools in to work do not worry about them worry about the chap who brought in a
small bag or case of tools.

Grenrally they had the ability to do anything engineering wise with the next to
nothing.

There are many problems we have in our home workshops that we get around by
unconventinal ways by our own inavation and thought from another direction.

Having always worked in various jobs but always in reseach and development
areas it gets you thinking of different ways around problems not always the
most complicated but one that works.

well enough of my waffle.

speak to you all soon again.

Regards John Burridge