[modeleng] Re: What are you building?

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:38:48 +0100

I've got a box full of enthusiasm Al if thats any good????

Dave

From: "Harry Wade" <hww@xxxxxxxx>

Alan,
    Ideas aren't the problem.  For instance for years I've been drooling
over the compound Corliss engine offered by Peter Southworth.  Time is the
problem, and in the case of the Southworth engine, the cost of the
castings, which are superb and worth their price, but outside the budget
for me at this time.

Regards,
Harry