[modeleng] Re: Unknown Thread

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:12:50 +0100

George, Don't know about "learning", right now you are teaching.

Thank you for the info on Thury threads. Now I have all the data on them I
will add it to my website in case it is of use to someone else in the
future.

The list is set not to accept attachments, and I don't think a scan would go
through either.
The only answer is to send individual emails direct to another member,
although if there is ever anything that several people request, I am always
happy to host it on my website so people can then download it.
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.