[modeleng] Tyneside SMEE

  • From: Tim <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:52:54 +0000

Anyone here know them?

As you may know I am a bit of a rodent fancier. At least until Aggie The Pew
walks over the keyboard while I'm trying to type when I tend to think of
warfarin.

A chap in his early 20's based in Newcastle who also is involved in the rat
fancy has a bit of an interest in ME and indeed full size rail stuff. I think
he is a bit more of an operations man than construction and he is a little shy
but so far as I know is thoroughly decent. Anyway he has a possible interest
and I'd be glad if anyone could let me have some possible contacts.

Cheese!