[modeleng] Re: Thanks

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 03:26:51 +0100

There is an astounding amount of information, and experience, in the model
engineering books, and as you say, we all owe a debt of gratitude to those
authors.

 I am sure that the subjects covered by their books,  collectively, contain
more information than one would get by working at the average job in
engineering, as they encompass such a variety of skills.

At the same time, we model engineers are keeping skills alive that are being
lost elsewhere, which may well be beneficial in the future.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.
.