[modeleng] Re: Taper-turning Attachment

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:24:57 +0200

Shep wrote:
> Hi Patrick
>
> I quite agree with your Mother - the age of ladies should never be
> disclosed!
>
> Cheers!   Hubert

Hubert!
All very true!
But the fact remains, that the ladies of the "generational bracket" (is
that nicely put for a foreigner!)I was talking about couldn't be
called "girls" by any stretch of the imagination, or any amount of good
will....
And "one and the other" leads to the utmost confusion, and  bedlam!!