[modeleng] Re: South coast

  • From: Dave Beaman <dave.beaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 10:22:25 +0100

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the info, I think the Moors Valley has two ex BR / Virgin drivers
that know my father, will be worth a trip.

As for meeting up for a coffee or a beer, coffee no, beer certainly!!! I
won't have access to emails as from tomorrow, we set out about 11am, (will
miss the radio clubevent, shame really, I am into radio a little.)  so I
will give you my mobile numbers;
07825 258833
07795 033773
I don't know what signal will be like in Corfe castle but with two different
mobile providers, I might stand a chance.

Dave.