[modeleng] Re: Seasons Greetings

  • From: peter chadwick <g8on@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 21:39:40 +0100

You've not been blown away in the storm, then Kenny? Take care mate, it sounds
pretty rough up there....

Merry Xmas to all and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all...

And Kenny, raise a glass to of your best single malt to us on Hogmanay!

Peter Chadwick - near wet Swindon, but winds only 30mph.

 Message Received: Dec 24 2013, 08:10 PM
 From: "kenny macdougall" <kenny.macdougall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [modeleng] Re: Seasons Greetings