[modeleng] Re: Passenger numbers

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:11:30 +0100

Gents,

That is a awful lot of passengers.  My club Wolverhampton is located in =
the
baggeridge Country Park, we do not charge for rides but rely on =
donations
which seems to work out very well.  Another local club charges =A31 per =
ride
and I understand there passenger queues are falling......I wonder why?

Regards IP

I just thought I'd share with you the fact that this afternoon, my =
club's
railway carried its quarter-of-a-million'th passenger=20