[modeleng] Re: Myford ML4

  • From: JON MOTTERSHAW <j.mottershaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:37:54 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Alan, indeed I have and that is where I downloaded my data on the
Perfecto. I have e mailed tony@ lathes.co.uk but had no answer, though I am
trying again. I also think Engineering Emporium may have something and am
following up with them. It seems that the Perfecto and the ML4 are so close in
design and manufacture that I could manage with a manual from either and I was
rather hoping some kind soul would do me a copy of either!. Regards, Jon.
Alan Stepney <alesara2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I assume that you have looked
through,
http://www.lathes.co.uk/

Alan