[modeleng] Re: Midlands Exhibition. Now Retirement

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:11:53 +0100

Hi All,

I have been retired for seven years but somehow I seem  to have now gone
back to work.
It has sort of drifted up on me.
In my pevious existance I was a Building Services Design Engineer but it was
always my way that I never told somebody how to do a job unless I could do
it myself so that meant amongst other things, that I could do Plumbing.
So I do somebody a favour by fixing a leak and suddenly I am being passed
around. Now I have work which as far as I can see will last into next year.
It's a good thing that I have finished the 14XX.

Now very busy.

Regards

Clif