[modeleng] Re: Lottsa dosh!

  • From: john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:03:45 +0200

Hi long time no chatting,
While on the subject of auctions does anyone know the price of a SS80 Brough
motor bike in good condition go for I have seen SS100 go for £250,000.

Along with old cars and bikes model trains seem to hold their prices these
days, Are clock still exempt of death duties in peoples estates?

Regards

John Burridge