[modeleng] Re: Hello All

  • From: "alan stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:36:06 -0000

Hi Ian, and welcome

I thought the name was familiar when Tim (Rickard) sent the photos to me to
go on the website.

In fact, the URL(s) are,
http://www.modelengine.co.uk/photos/RidleyEnterprise.html
http://www.modelengine.co.uk/photos/RidleyEnterprise2.html
http://www.modelengine.co.uk/photos/RidleyEnterprise3.html

Looks good to me!

Alan Stepney

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages