[modeleng] Re: Green Hermatite ( Roger Mason)

  • From: Roger Mason <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 09:04:56 +0100

Hi Clif,

    Thanks for thinking of me.   What a pity I did not see your e-mail a
few hours earlier.   I drove passed the shop in question earlier in the
day!   As we went by I said to Esther:  "Do we want anything in
there?"   In the second or two in which we had to make the decision we
decided we needed nothing in there.   I had always thought that Halfords
was the place to get the stuff - perhaps that is out of date information
these days?

    Incidentally my e-mail address is:  <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>   Lets
hope that publishing this does not suddenly produce lots of spam.   I
will have to rely on the filter that Virgin has put in place - seems to
be very good.

    I am still not sure whether Green Hermatite is the way to go - so
work has sort of stopped for the moment.   Spent last week working on
the house - a bit more white PVC has appeared!

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.