[modeleng] Re: Goods wagon

  • From: "Jem Harrison" <Jem.Harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:10:25 +0100

Al,

Which particular wagon are you interested in?  I could give you a number of
contacts, but to speed enquiries it helps to establish what exactly you
require.

Not only did each railway company have its own designs, and wagon building
companies have theirs, but each particular design could undergo subtle
changes over the years.  As for scale, 1½-inches to the foot was a standard
railway drawing scale, so there are loads of drawings out there.

Let me know which particular wagon you are interested in, and we shall take
it from there.

Best wishes,

Jem
Basildon