[modeleng] Re: Bristol Exhibition

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:45:02 -0500

Coincidently, I just ran across that quote yesterday, George.  Here it
is....

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"

"Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly."

I'm sure that the "skid in sideways" is related somehow to a steam-powered
log skidder....

Charles