[modeleng] Re: As Text

  • From: Donkitson1@xxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:42:40 EDT

In a message dated 26/09/2005 15:34:49 , idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:
Gents,

Testing testing testing anyone out there.   I seem to be in some sort of
wilderness or maybe even a  parallel universe, is anyone getting my posts.

Regards IP

"Life  should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely  in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways,  Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used  up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"

"Never  drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"

Priest & Sons Model  Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm

MODEL  ENGINEERING DISCUSSION LIST.

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list, send a  blank email to,
modeleng-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "unsubscribe"  in the subject
line.

Loud and clear here.
Don