[modeleng] Re: 4QD

  • From: David Everett <deverett2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:32:27 +0000 (GMT)

Apologies for the double posting.I got a message  from Freelists saying:
'Ecartis command results: No commands found' and so I reposted my message
before seeing my original one come up.
DaveSaudi-Arabia-On-Sea--- On Tue, 22/7/08, David Everett wrote:
DennisI remember a thread similar to yours some time ago.  There are two major
companies making electronic speed controls - 4QD and a.n.other.
subject line...