[MoAccess] won't get fooled again

  • From: <michelle-thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 03:05:52 -0600

Does anyone know how to make the won't get fooled again organ work right?
Sounds really cool until you actually try to play the song.  It's like it gets
out of timing somehow.  I often use my mo as a bass... so I've got good timing.
 But... if anyone- Jeremy perhaps, wants to help me figure out how to play that
intro... that might be appreciated.  I really want that software that is coming
out that separates and slows stuff down.  I forget what it's called.  Has
nothing to do with the motif.  People say you have perfect pitch but you learn
so slowly... It is a frustrating curse.  I'm terrible with jazz chords.  Like
for instance the chords in the middle of superstition.  The long chords that
the horns play during the chorus.  We want to cover that one.  But I'm going to
have to turn my motif into a band on one end and that thing he uses in the
other hand.