[MoAccess] sample question

  • From: Charles Marston <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Motif Blog questions <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:59:52 -0500

Jose:

I would also be very interested in listening to your tracks.  I have been
playing salsa for many years now.  I have only been using the XS at home with
Sonar for four months.  I have spent most of my time though in learning how to
use Sonar.  So, I don't know much about the XS functions and potential yet.  I
must say that as a piano player I am quite happy with the piano sounds of the
XS.  What I am disappointed with are the brass sounds that come with the board.
 So, if you are getting a better sound out of them or using an expansion
library, I would like to see how those sound.

My email is:

rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/