[MoAccess] When going to the www.yamahasynth.com what should i look for when trying to find instrument definitions for the motif es and the motif classic rack and drivers for both of these items to be used in sonar producer as well as good feel and Lime?

  • From: "David Ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:33:37 -0500

I'm trying to find both the instrument definitions as well as the drivers for
both the Yamaha motif es, as well as the motif classic rack.  Thank you for any
pointers that you can give because I must have did something or I didn't have
the correct information to put in the search field.  Thank you for any
information that you might have.