[MoAccess] Recording MIDI in Sonar using the XS as interface.

  • From: "Karen Burke" <kburke1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:49:52 -0400

Well, I finally got my driver installed for the MX.  The question I have is
when I want to record MIDI, the only way it works is if I have recorded an
audio track prior to it.  When I go to delete an audio track, the MIDI
recording won't record even though I know the correct inputs and outputs are
selected. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?  Thanks.

Karen