[MoAccess] New DAW computers for sale

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:56:33 -0400

Hello peeps, I'm passing along a message I've been sending out to various
audio related lists. I have available to build some of AMD's latest and
greatest Veshera CPU systems, which come very close to the i7 3770,
specially in daw use.
When tested with dawbench, these systems can really kick up some dust!

I have 2 current configurations ready to build, and as always, can customize
to your specific needs. The main difference is in either 8 or 16gb of RAM
for the system.

They both use an 8-core Veshera CPU running at 4.0GHZ, with turbo up to 4.2
(when required), I can overclock them to 4.5 with no problem if you would
like the extra kick of power. Note that these are real cores, all 8, no
hyperthreading per say). You can choose between 8 or 16 GB of RAM (or 32
max), running on AMD's top of the line 990FX chipset. 2 1TB 7200 RPM hard
drives for samples and project storage, a solid state drive for operating
system and software, and optical drive supporting all CD and DVD media. You
have USB2.0 and USB3.0 ports, firewire port, built-in gigabit Ethernet,
digital audio, and silent HD video card. This system also has direct PCI
support, which means if you still use or have a PCI audio interface or
add-on card/effects card, you can use it with no problem; most other
chipsets (like intel's z77/X79/Z87) either don't have PCI, or they use a
bridge for PCI to PCI express, which results in inferior performance.

This system is built in a sound-proof insolated case, which keeps the system
cool inside, and quiet on the outside. All components have been carefully
selected for silent operation and durability.

Please note that no operating system is included with the machines, you can
either provide your own, or purchase a copy with your system; in either
case, if you purchase or provide your own, I'll install it, configure and
tweak it for DAW use, so you are ready to rock!

The price for the 8gb system is $1040, and the 16GB system is $1100. If you
don't have all the money on hand, build as you pay is available, where you
can make payments on your system until it is completely built and
configured, at which time I ship it out to you ready to go; all you need is
just a down payment to secure a system to your name. Please contact me at
<mailto:djx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> djx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to talk business or to ask
any questions.

All systems come with free setup/installation support, remote
troubleshoot/repair, and warranty.

If you have any questions about the systems, payment plans, or would like a
custom system built, please feel free to contact me at djx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

If you are looking for any other kind of system, from the basic office
system, a gaming rig, daw or hackingtosh, I've got you covered! Contact me
(djx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) to discuss your computing needs. Intel's latest Haswell
i7 Daws fully configured starting at 1500!

P.S. If you know anybody else who might benefit from this post, please feel
free to forward or repost (if allowed) to any person or list. Thank you.

Regards, D!J!X!