[MoAccess] Music Box.

  • From: Sandra Gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:41:47 +0100

Hello everyone,
I have been off the radar for ages but I have exciting news. Every
Monday night from 7 pm on RNIB’s Insight radio, you can hear My brand
new show called The Insight Music Box. A programme that shows you how
classical music has bled through to our everyday lives. It repeats
every Sunday at 7 and you can hear the replay on Insight Radio’s
website www.insightradio.co.uk

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Very best wishes,
Sandra.