Re: [MoAccess] sequencing on the motif XS?

  • From: "Jose" <Jose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:49:46 -0500

-----Original Message-----

Hi, could someone give me some notes on using the sequencer of the
motif XS? Like, how do i turn looping off? And how do i quantize?
Thanks.

If you send me your personal e-mail address to JAbreu@xxxxxxxx, I'll send
you some notes I took down on sequencer mode.  However, really, the best way
to sequence with the Motif is to use Sonar and attach the keyboard to the
computer either via midi or USB.  Editting will be much, much easier.  You
can then record the sequence back into the Motif in one shot by recording
all channels at once.  I can also tell you how to do that off list.

Jose

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.