Re: [MoAccess] question about the Yamaha motif rack S

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:52:31 -0400

I use the xs rack, and it is very different than the keeyboard. I imagine
the es rack is also similar, as the purposes are different. No patern mode,
stript down mix mode, no sampling, no performance or master modes etc.
If you end up getting an xs rack and need some tutoring on it, contact me.

D!J!X!

  _____