Re: [MoAccess] loading and saving

  • From: "Isaac" <bigikemusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 02:34:32 -0500

hi, did you find the notes on this one?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Goldfinga Productions
  To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [MoAccess] loading and saving

  there are notes on that floating around. I am sure someone can attach them,
if no one does by later today, I will. I am headed out the door and can't
really dig them up right now.

  On Jul 18, 2012, at 7:47 PM, Isaac wrote:

    Hi, can some one on the list please walk me through saving and loading on
the motif x f, I have knowledge of the type all and all of the other types to
save as, but I would like to know how many clicks under load and save for the
different types, and how to save the song as a wav file with all of the tracks.

  GF

  Check me out on twitter
  http://www.twitter.com/goldfingas