Re: [MoAccess] learning MIDI

  • From: "Quinto Sanchez" <sanchezq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 14:30:49 -0500

    Ok I have successfully downloaded the drivers and installed them but, now
ifI even connect the USB wire to the motif without turning on the motif and
when Jaws speaks I get  wierd tones.... sounds like some sort of feedback. Any
ideas? The weird tones are coming out of the Delta soundcard and JAWS is coming
out of an internal soudcard from the mother board.... JAWS soundcards name is
real tech