Re: [MoAccess] [ddots-l] Re: Burning an audio CD.

  • From: "Karen Burke" <kburke1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:04:50 -0400

MessageSpeaking of MIDI.  When I use the Motif as an interace, I get the sound
of the metranome click, but when I try to play the recording back there is
nothing there.  Do you have any suggestions?  Is there anything I need to do to
the Motif so it communicates with Sonar?  I still don't know how to get the XS
instrument definitions into Sonar.  Thanks