Re: [MoAccess] Weighted keys on Motif vs Tyros

  • From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 04:10:10 -0400

I believe that is exactly what I said but without the detail of it's structure. I have a Motif XS7 and had a Tyros3 and the keys were exactly the same - the FSX keyboard. Honestly, I find no semi-weight to them at all. I've played Rolands which claim to have semi weight to them and they do feel like they do. Yes, the keyboard is much better than say what's on the PSR line but I don't believe they are semi weighted.