Re: [MoAccess] The Tutorials

  • From: "Quinto Sanchez" <sanchezq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:21:36 -0600

That's great!

From: "Rainer Jost" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:29 PM
To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [MoAccess] The Tutorials

Hi guys,
toda I work on the display from the Song-Jobs. So You must wait on more day to receive the first Tutorial. It ist not easy to work out but I hope that it will be great. My girlfriend and I find some difficulties in one or two display. So one of
them can't work out.
A lot of things I find out with experiments.
In the tutorials I will only discribe the Song-, Pattern-, Vocie- and Performance Mode. The other things like voice programing I will do a little bit later in connection with John Melas editors. Thats the best way to work on programing voices. Any questions from You will help to work out more. But tomorrow it will starts.
Rainer
--
You received this message because you're subscribed to the MoAccess e-mail list. To unsubscribe, change your list options, or view archives for the MoAccess list, please use the FreeLists page. //www.freelists.org/list/moaccess