Re: [MoAccess] New XS new drum bank.

  • From: Drachenkind <drachenkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:48:27 +0100

Where to download the Drumbank?
Regards, Robert.
Jose schrieb:
Ok, the new drum bank for the XS is out.  Has anyone here checked them out?
What's the good word?  I just downloaded it, but has not had a chance to
check them out yet.  Personally, I like the existing XS drums, specially the
Latin kits.  The only thing I don't really like about them is the cymbals.
The decay is way too long on all of the big plates.  Of course, I can
shorten it on the user kits, but I'm not sure why they made them all so
long.

Jose.

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.

Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG uberpruft - www.avg.de Version: 8.0.238 / Virendatenbank: 270.11.20/2013 - Ausgabedatum: 03/19/09 19:03:00