Re: [MoAccess] Mail tutorials for XF/XS users

  • From: "ernest" <emccullough1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:21:58 -0500

That would be great

-----Original Message-----
From: moaccess-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:moaccess-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rainer Jost
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:43 PM
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MoAccess] Mail tutorials for XF/XS users

Hi lister,
i'm glad to work on small tutorials that I cansend as an e-mail for XF/XF
user.
If it is for You interesting so tell me.
With my sighted girlfriend I exercise the display and there the cursor
position is an so on.

The thing ist I want to write a book for german blind users and make the
Motif XS/XF more accessible.
If it is wirking well so I can translate it in english.
I will work on small tutorials that You can understand very  quick. And if
there is someone who can help me will be great.
The first mail I will send tomorow with the first tipp and trick.
Rainer

list, please use the FreeLists page.
//www.freelists.org/list/moaccess