Re: [MoAccess] MIDI slave mode in the es

  • From: Markus Hawkins <markushawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:50:30 -0800 (PST)

Adrian, you rock as usual... It turned out that my hard disc recorder was
sending midi messages. I had turn those off. Thanks for helping.
I checked out your you tube spot. Very cool. You got it goin on, dude. Take
care, I'm sure we'll talk again.

From: driza97@xxxxxxx <driza97@xxxxxxx>
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 4:35 PM

I'm been doing cool! been getting settled into my apartment and setting
everything back up real quick! lol! been chilling with the motif es still, as
well as posting video's every now and then up on you tube  you can check them
out at  www.youtube.com/driza97   yep! check you out! peace!

From: driza97@xxxxxxx <driza97@xxxxxxx>
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 2:23 PM

what's up marcus?   1. press the utility button  2. press the f5 button 3.
press the sf3 button  4. arrow up to the top left of screen and you're placed
on internal by default, scroll the jog wheel to the left and press the increase
button 1 time to place it on midi   Hope that helps! holler!

From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [MoAccess] MoAccess web site, final notice
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 9:12 AM

To all in response to this message from Bryan.

Possibly next month, depending on our work schedule, we will be
posting a link to a temporary website which will have pretty much what
we have now and we will ask all of you what you would want and have on
the site.

Although Bryan has decided to drop the moaccess.info site and it's
maintenance, I and D!J!X have been working to give this site a new
look and appearance.  With this turn of events about to come upon us,
I assure that very soon there will be a site available incorporating
the vast information accumulated within the moaccess.info site and
possibly even other capabilities.

Stay tuned to this list for more information.

We thank Bryan much for what he has done to bring moaccess.info about
and wish him well in his new ventures.

Vince

--
Vince Mistretta